At today's press conference with President Hollande, Obama threatened ISIS with a Climate Change Conference. Seriously. that is what this clown did.

Speaking of the coming climate conference,  next week,  in France,  Obama said this:  

"What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it (the climate conference) will be when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred  from building a better future for our children."  

Don't you know that the terrorist community is laughing its collective butt off its backside  ??  "What a powerful rebuke"   . . . .  that's what the man said.  

So my kid just told me to go to hell.  I respond by telling him,  "I will show you"  as I walk out into the backyard and begin planting more roses.  Yeh  !!!!!   That will teach the kid a thing or two.    

This president of ours is nothing but a punchline for one not-so-funny joke after another.  

Actually,  I am so angry,  right now,  I really have nothing worthwhile to say.  Just know this:  the widows and orphaned 3 year olds Obama says the GOP is afraid of,  were made widows and orphans three year ago when he turned yellow over his red line.  I mean,  why are they widows and three year old orphans??  Because he refused to help them,  three years ago,  when they were begging for help.  

The guy is criminally insane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment