The newest lie being told by this Administration: Lower oil prices are the result of our energy politicies. Oil really ??

Look,  need we be reminded that solar,  wind-mill energy,  and energy coming from rehabilitated pond scum,  cannot succeed as alternative energy supplies if oil per barrel,  is selling for less than $80 a barrel,  and,  today,  it is around the $45 mark.  Gas-at-the-pump prices are projected to be at or near 2008 totals  ($1.84 per gallon) for several years into the future  . . . .  and we have some 300 years of fossil fuel supply in our yet-to-be produced future.   With the lower prices,  fracking, per se, may be dead,  as are the big three,  scum/algae, wind and solar,  and for the very same reason.  They are all very expensive to produce.  

As a result of these lower prices,  the gas guzzling  SUV has new life,  as does the next generation of  muscle cars, and, our "dependence" on fossil fuels.  Further,  you should remember that Obama has cut production on Federal lands by 6% --  the only land over which he can claim any production success at all.  The private sector is producing nearly 60% more oil and gas than when Obama took office and began his campaign against Big Oil.

Pretty sad when you have done so little,  that you must camp on the successes of others to build your "legacy."  And,  of course,  his lies will not survive the test of time.  He is not our first black president (he is half white, after all and has never lived in the "hood").

Rather,  he is our first man-child president,  filled with Utopian nonsense and an anti-Semitic bias, all while leaning heavily on a profound respect for Islam and the killer religion that it has proven to be.  Without faith,  secular in his dreams,  existential in his allegiance to himself,  and grossly inept.  What a combination.  What a scary combination. 

6 comments:

  1. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-romney-obama-to-blame-for-high-gas-prices/

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

    Why do you love the jews so much? They gave Jesus up for dead and delivered him to Pilate. Rand Paul is your best shot and he will eliminate ALL aid to Israel. What are we getting from Israel for our $3 billion a year investment?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't "like" the Jews. I don't get my fellow evangelicals who collect hundreds of thousands of dollars and send it over to Israel. From a Christian perspective, a review of many many Jewish sites, on the web, gives us an ethnicity that actually hates the Christian element. That being said, Israel is the only democratically free society in the Middle East and they need our help and has no future without our threatening presence. Diddio, Taiwan. It is a democratic, multi-party republic, as well. I have said, from the beginning of Obama's idiotic presidency, that Taiwan and Israel were and are in serious trouble, if their enemies move against them while this coward of a president is in office. And if he is not a coward, he is so convoluted as to make it appear so. My opposition to Obama has nothing to do with the notion that he is a Progressive. I write as if that is the case, a political bias that must be, but he is no more a progressive in the linear sense, than he is a christian. One of my very best friends is a Democrat and votes for the guy, but has no clue about Obama except that he is a Democrat. My opposition to Obama is about my respect and honor for this country and its grand traditions. When leading Democrats (Schumer, Tom Haden, and many others), serious Progressives within the party and leading Progressive commentators. expressive deep disappointments in the man and his policies, we can see the why for my opposition, at least. Through the years (35 or so) I coached youth and high school wrestling. Lots of tough kids. The Hispanics, in my program, were every respectful as were the few oriental kids. If I had a problem with a young wrestler, it was with a black kid. I didn't have any althletes, black or otherwise, with whom I did not have a relatively good relationship. But, that aside, the fact is this, the tough black kids (not all of them were street kids), absolutely hated the Jew. It was part of the daily rhetoric. Obama has taken on that bias. I mean he was tutored by Jeremiah Wright, for heaven's sake . . . . . a jew hating "pastor" without question. And his philosophical stooge, is of the same mind set.

      As far as Romney being in any way, responsible for high gas prices at the pump, well, how nuts is that? High fossil fuel prices were and are part of Obama's energy policy.

      Delete
    2. i was a wrestler, it basically stunted my growth at a very vital age, weighed 123 lbs as a 14 yr old, pressured by the coach to wrestle 105, which I did. Sectional champion, but it wasn't worth it.

      Delete
    3. "Section champion?" California is divided into "sections." From here or is this my favorite Tenn opponent? I wrestled back beginning with 1959. very different sport, today. Undefeated in the North State, (no State championships back then). But I have coached 16 kids to state titles, including my three sons. We kind of all grew up together. Too bad about that forced weight class. Turns out you would have done even better than you did at 123 or the next class down. Anyway, good to know . . . . . . perhaps we have more in common than we might think.

      Delete
    4. I was badass, at 14 and 110 lbs, I could bench press 220 and was fast as a cat. I used to collect trophies for the quickest pin in tournaments. Crossface to a cradle and it was over. Sucked so much weight it made me mean and hungry.

      Delete
    5. I coached a kid named JJ Johnson. One of the best wrestlers of my 35 years coaching. He was like you and I think 220 was what he could do at 14. But he is in prison, now, and you are a lib. Is there a pattern dynamic, here?

      But seriously, what you did, 15 years after I wrestled, is noteworthy. The sport is so much more refined and was well on its way to that end, by the time you wrestled. I wrestled kids who were barefoot and wore gym trunks. I wrestled 139's my last two years in high school and lost one match in that time, but lost that match in the North State finals, a memory that stills wakes me up in the middle of the night.

      Coaching is where I made my mark. I absolutely love working with kids, especially the little tough guys that have nothing going for them, at home. and I was able to communicate right coaching techniques. My freestyle club (80 kids strong, with a tournament team of 20) was disallowed from the Fresno city tournament, way back when, because of the dominance of our wrestlers - we swept the finals in our first and last city tourney and won most of the state tourney's in California. Anyway, good memories. with scores of war-stories to tell.

      Delete