Obama's schedule through next week.

I delete all references to H Obama as being "president."  He is a lot of things,  but "President of the United States" is not one of those things.

Secondly,  I usually refer to our resident Marxist driven reformer as "H Obama."  Using his middle name,  Hussein,  catches his undeniable allegiance to Islam,  but I have never been able to escape that feeling of being petty,  in the use of that name.  I am fine with "H" and the reader knows what that abbreviation stands for.  Now,  the reader knows that by the use of "H,"  I intend to include Obama's overt preference for Islam,  regardless of his identify as a "Christian."

And here is his schedule for the coming week.  I have taken it from an emailing sent to me from Politico.  If it get little attention from the reader,  I will not continue this feature.  We will give four weeks.

THE PRESIDENT'S WEEK AHEAD: "On Saturday, the President will remain overnight in Henderson, Nevada ... On Sunday, the President will depart Las Vegas ... en route Washington ... On Monday, the President will present nineteen recipients the Presidential Medal of Freedom. ... The First Lady will also attend. On Tuesday, the President will travel to the Chicago ... area to meet with community leaders and discuss the executive actions he is taking to fix our broken immigration system. ... On Wednesday, the President will pardon the National Thanksgiving Turkey ... On Thursday, the President will celebrate Thanksgiving at the White House."

Our regular features,  include a weekly publication of Watcher's Council (citizen authored articles),  a weekly Judicial Watch describing the various legal challenges to this American outsider (I am talking about Obama),  a weekly Supreme Court update dealing with decisions and issues facing the High Court, and a daily news review by White House Dossier, sent to my mail box,    all of which score big time with the readership.


No comments:

Post a Comment